Tuesday, 27 May 2014

CAR STOLEN

Theft of Black Hyundai i30 from Kirkwhite Avenue, reg: J4 HEH

On Sunday 26th May between 3:30pm and 8:30pm a set of keys was taken from the front door of 21 Kirkwhite Avenue. Between the hours of midnight and 5:50am somebody returned and stole my car but placed the rest of the bunch of keys back in the door. I'm urging anyone who has any knowledge of this to please contact the Derbyshire Constabulary on 101 and ask for PC Madden, or ring me directly on 0115 875 7060. Without my car I cannot work and if I cannot work, I'll lose my income and end up losing my house. Please, if you know anything, contact either the police or me. I just want my car back. If you took the car and have a conscience, please return it and post the key through the door and I'll just be so happy to get it back I will make sure that it's not progressed with the police.