Friday, 2 October 2015

SLIMMING WORLD

FAMILY FRIENDLY WEIGHT LOSS, EASY AS SYN FREE PIE!
All her life, Clare had struggled with her weight. Problems with pain in her back and legs had become a way of life, for what she felt would be for ever and having a baby, although bringing lots of joy, brought with it, lots more pain.
“Things hit an all time low when I was in such pain that I was only able to move about using crutches and knew something just had to be done. I wanted to enjoy my little boy and do the things other young mum’s did with their children but feeling like this, I couldn’t.
So I took the plunge and joined my local Slimming World group. I was very nervous on that first visit but was immediately made to feel at ease and that I was amongst friends. The welcome I had and the support I was given was second to none.”
“Both my husband and l have big appetites and enjoy what I would call ‘hearty meals’ such as Cottage Pie, and with the Extra Easy plan this is more than possible. Being a busy mum meant I didn’t have time for too much weighing and measuring and found that it wasn’t necessary. We wanted to enjoy our weekend treats and still lose weight. In just a few weeks I had lost a stone and felt so much better and my husband was losing weight too. My energy levels where up and my crutches are now confined to the broom cupboard! I can’t begin to tell you how amazing that has made me feel.....and so proud that l have dropped two dress sizes already...what girl wouldn’t like that excuse to buy new clothes?”
“I’ve now trained to become a consultant and on Tuesday 6th October I am opening a brand new Tuesday evening group in Sawley at the New Sawley Methodist Church on Tamworth Road at 7:30pm.  Come along and let me help you feel as good and as healthy as I do, or if you would like more details, call me on 07970 34 249”